The High Price Of Fuel



The high price of fuel is keeping me from riding in Harley rides and visiting dealer open house events. I can't afford to travel to all these fun events with gas costing $3.90 a gallon here in Illinois. I'm going to try my best though.

The main reason for starting this Blog was to share my (Biker Joe's) experiences with all of you bikers out there. And you bikers can share some of your experiences by using the Comment section on this Blog. Don't be bashful, you can write something funny, sad, about a trip you took or a group trip. You can even comment about Biker Joe or what you would like to see here on the blog.

In my last post Biker Joe visited Bike Week thanks to the wonders of Photo Shop. This is the kind of humor all of you should expect in future Posts. High gas prices will not stop Biker Joe from his main objective in life, ride hard and party even harder.

I'm checking to see how you guys and or gals can post photos here on the Blog so we all can visually experience your riding fun.

Pushups Anyone?



Meaning Of The Day Blacklist - Insurance companies list of motorcycle models that they do not want to insure because of performance, likelihood of them being stolen or are too expensive to replace.

Now You Know, Biker Joe

No comments: