Twitter Addition To The Harley Blog



Harley-Davidson YouTube Channel


Clicking the above will bring you to The Official YouTube Channel of the Harley-Davidson Motor Co.

I'm having a little trouble updating here on the Blog at times because I'm busy with my eBay store and getting ready for the detailing season to start. Buy the way I'm going to dump the store because the fees are getting way out of hand. I might do Auctions time to time, but no more store. I'm now working on an E-commerce store that I hope will be up and running in a couple of weeks. When it's ready the Tab will change from eBay-Store to E-store.

So with all that is going on I don't have the time to Post as much as I like. It takes a lot of time to do research on what I want to say the day of the new Post. I also have to hunt down photos I think you buds will like to see. All I can say is, keep checking in. When I grab up something interesting I'm going to Post it.

So that you all don't think I gave up on this Blog, last week I decided to register myself on Twitter. Twitter if you buds never heard of it before, is a real-time short messaging service. You can see it now on the right side of this Post. I will write something that comes to mind at the moment. Maybe two or three times a day. If you like everyone can join Twitter and become followers.

I went over to Woodstock Harley Saturday for their 2009 open house. I got there, took out my camera and the ###### thing would not work. The battery would not hold a charge. The battery is only 7 months old. So no photos to share. I was so ###### off.

The party was not as good as past years. I guess the bad economy was at fault. The last two years the weather was cold and wet. This year the weather was great for riding and hardly anyone rode their scoots. Lets hope this isn't the sign of the times. I said hello to some people and then went back home.

No photo today

Meaning of the day:Indie Shop - Independent, not franchised

Now You Know: Biker Joe

No comments: