My First Detailing of the Season

Harley-Davidson YouTube Channel

Clicking the above will bring you to The Official YouTube Channel of the Harley-Davidson Motor Co.

Keeping up with my "TWITTER" updates is easy. Just scroll down, it's at the bottom of the right column.

This week my first detailing job of the season was a Victory Vision. And then came a long a Honda Gold Wing Trike. The Victory was not easy to detail. I could not use my lift because the bike has no lower frame rails around the engine. The oil pan is exposed and I did not like the idea of putting the whole weight of the bike on the oil pan. So I had to leave it on the floor.

The Honda trike was like detailing a car. It has automobile wheels and tires on the rear. It has a dashboard, adjustable air vent grids and much more up front to clean. It took longer then normal to clean this bike. I will surely charge much more for future trikes.

Ok, now lets keep those dirty bikes coming.

VictoryVision4.10.2009 (1) Victory Vision

Honda Gold Wing Trike HondaTrike04.10.09 (3)

Meaning of the Day: Detailing - In-depth cleaning, polishing, waxing and other maintenance to make a motorcycle look great.

Now You Know: Biker Joe

No comments: