Sons Of Anarchy



Harley-Davidson YouTube Channel


Clicking the above will bring you to The Official YouTube Channel of the Harley-Davidson Motor Co.


Keeping up with my "TWITTER" updates is easy. Just scroll down, it's at the bottom of the right column.

Did you miss the latest episode of Sons of Anarchy? Season Final 12/1/09 Click on Photo.



Dyna Super Sport Fork Project now Posted for viewing. Click on the Projects Tab.

The Meaning of The Day: Colors/ Colours - Signifies a motorcycle club or organization patch.

Now You Know: Biker Joe

4 comments:

Tony said...

Good info., just dropping by to say hi.

Biker Joe said...

Hello Tony, thanks for visiting. Hope you had a good Holiday season.

I need to start Posting again. I've been working on a basement project and snow shoveling almost every three days here and haven't had time. We are getting hit again tonight.

I had some close calls with cagers last summer and Posted about it on one of the Harley Forums I belong to. I want to Post the write up on the Blog when I get time.

Hetal2010 said...

I know i'm a little off topic, but i just wanted to say i love the layout of your blog. i'm new to the blog platform, so any suggestions on getting my blog looking better would be appreciated.


bobber

Biker Joe said...

Hey bobber, theres noting wrong with your Blog. I would leave it as is.

Everyone has there own take on how they want their Blog to look. Yours is pleasant to look at and easy to navigate.

I haven't had time to Post lately. Grand kids, home projects, just every day life distractions.

Going to do a winter project on my scoot. New speedo/tach location, new tank,fenders and paint. And hope to do a 200mm rear.

Stay tuned.

Biker Joe