Another Snow Storm Coming


Well just when you thought it was safe to take the old scoot out another snow Strom coming. They say we will get 6 to 9"s of snow today. Last week at this time it was in the high fifties.

I detail bikes and I did my first of the season this week. My customer is not happy he wanted to ride this weekend.

I had a prepaid service contract for my bike that's been no good since February 15. I talked to the service guy at my Harley dealer and he said he would do one more service on my bike because the weather kept me from bringing it in before the dead line. Nice people at Woodstock Harley.

Spring Snow



Meaning Of The Day: Black Ice - Ice that cannot be seen on the road surface as it takes upon the color of the road. Usually found in cold spots on the road like under a bridge. Very dangerous hazard to a motorcyclists.

Now You Know, Biker Joe

No comments: