A Taste Of Spring



Yesterday we had a taste of Spring. The temperature was 60º by 3PM. There is still some snow left over but the streets were dry. So you know what I did, I took the scoot out and road it like I stole it.

In one of my last Posts I wrote about the heated jacket liner I got for Christmas (Post Jan 10, 2008). I wanted to ride so bad I just put on a sweat shirt and my riding jacket. The sun was so warm I didn't even feel the cold. In late summer or early fall if the the temp. was in the high fifties or low sixties riding in that temp. would give a rider frost bite. I guess the body only knows that the temp. is almost 50º warmer then it was a week ago.

Today they say only 50º so I'm going for another ride and will wear my new heated jacket.

Today's Photo



The Meaning Of The Day: Baffle - Sound deadening material that sits inside a muffler and quiets the exhaust note.

Now You Know, Biker Joe

No comments: