Will Be Gone For Awhile



I've been gone for awhile because I'm working on my E-store. Hopefully I will be done this week.
Please Keep checking back. Talk to all of you soon.

Super Cycle Show

Super Cycle Show Photo



Meaning Of The Day: Biker - Simply put, a motorcycle operator. True bikers have a passion for the art of motorcycling, and easily get all wrapped up in this passion during even a simple 1/2 mile commute, but they rarely allow their motorcycle to sit for more than a week without taking it somewhere. Anywhere. Just for the simple excuse of a joy ride will do.

Now You Know, Biker Joe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hay dad look at my website www.remodeling.faithweb.com your on it maybe you can help me out with it i dont now how you make it were you just click on the link and you go to that sight well just look over my sight my number is on it any way give me a call kenny