Hope To Post More



I hope to Post more now that I have my web site up and running. When Randy from Randy's Cycle told me he was having his Spring Open House two weeks ago. I needed to get my Web Site configured, flyer's and business cards with the Blog address printed on them so I could pass them out.

I only had a few days to do this so I just slapped the Web Site together so I could Link to it from this Blog and people could get more information on my detailing service.

What I did since the open house was add more pages to the site. Now when you visit the Web Site you arrive on the Home page it has a photo of Biker Joe then scrolling down you see pricing for the service. I even put a form on the page so anyone wanting their scoot detailed can make an appointment on the fly.

On the Testimonials And Photos page I have a few customers that left me some input on how they liked the condition their scoot was delivered to them. I will be adding more.

On the Before And After Photos page I put some photos of wheels, side covers and engines from bikes I detailed. Some of the bikes were really in bad shape and had a lot of rusty pit marks on the chrome. Once the chrome has rust you can not save it but you can get the rusty brown look off the chrome with some care.

I had a bike that had some really bad rust all over and crap burnt into the exhaust pipes. I took some before photos but the customer came to pick up his bike earlier than expected and I had no time to take after photos. I got the pipes clean and the rest of the bike was delivered better than when it came in.

I talk to bike owners about keeping their bikes clean and I get that old story, if I have time to clean I have time to ride. Hey buds no offence but these bikes are not cheap and they come with a lot chrome today. At the least you need to get that acid road grime off your bike and keep it dry when parked in the garage.

I compiled a Slide Show of scoots that came to me looking like they were never cleaned. Burnt in brake dust on the wheels, rust all over to the point of no return. Check it out below.


The Reality Of Not Cleaning Your Bike.

Note: Those crapy looking pipes looked like new when I got done with them. I don't have after photos so you will have to trust me.

Check out my Web Site to see after Photos.

I'm still working on that Detailing 101 Page that will be on the Web Site. That page will be comeing soon.

My EBay Store has gone flat. The first few weeks I was selling parts and items fast. But lately nothing is selling. I need to spend more time working on it. Looks like my plate is more then full but I need the cash flow.

Talking about bike parts. You Harley Dyna owners I have stock dealer take off parts for sale at my Store. They will fit most Dyna models up to the 2005 model year.
Check it out, if your interested make me a reasonable offer.


The Meaning Of The Day: Brain bucket - Helmet

Now You Know, Biker Joe

No comments: