Spring Open House At Randy's Cycle



Hello all, well it's June and the riding season is on it's way. The weather hasn't been all that good but it's been in the 80's with a chance of rain every day. So we just get out and ride between the rain showers.

Yesterday started Randy's Cycle spring open house in beautiful Huntley, IL. He sells Victory Motorcycles but he services all makes and models of motorcycles. There will be Victory factory engineers, demo rides, food, and other fun things to do.

Randy refers his customers to my Motorcycle detailing service and so far this season I've got a lot business from him. Thank you Randy.

I will be there handing out flyer's and business cards. I will have a scoot that's been detailed there also to show the quality work we do. Hope it doesn't rain.

I got my Motorcycle Detailing Web Site going. It has my pricing, testimonials and photos of past detailing jobs we've done. I have some before and after photos I still have to upload to the site. I've been very busy setting up this site this week with the knowledge that I was going to be at Randy's open house this weekend. I finished just in time. Just like this Blog my Web Site is free so I have to do all the designing myself.

Check out the site just click on the Tab, "Biker Joe's Detailing" above. You can make an appointment to have your scoot cleaned there, just E-mail us at the address you see on the site.

See you all there today at Randy's Cycle, 11013 Route 47, Huntley IL.

Selfexplanatory



Meaning Of The Day: Detailing - In-depth cleaning, polishing, waxing and other maintenance to make a motorcycle look great.

Now You Know, Biker Joe

No comments: