Daytona Bike Week Coming Soon



A reminder to all you Bike Week lovers. Daytona Bike Week is just around the corner. February 29th-March 9th, 2008. I would love to attend one of these rallies one day. I might try to make one of them this season. The Daytona Beach Area Chamber of Commerce web site has all the information you need if you are planning to go. Click on photo below.



Note: Yesterday I spent three hours shoveling myself out of the 12" snow fall we got. This is the snowiest winter in the Chicago area (40") in twenty nine years.

No post tomorrow, I'm going to the International Motorcycle Show. I will post some pictures and comments in my next post.


You want Chrome, lots of Chrome. The man too see is, Tim at my favorite Harley store.

The Meaning of The Day:
Air fuel ratio - Proportions in which air and fuel are mixed to form a combustible gas.

Now you know, Biker Joe

No comments: