International Motorcycle Show, Boring



I attended the International Motorcycle Show on Friday. The show was boring. The show lasts three days, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. On this first day there weren't many people. I don't know what the attendance numbers where for Saturday and Sunday. I think there would be more people if they would schedule the show on another weekend when the Chicago Auto Show isn't running.


The price of admission for adults was $13.00 and $11.00 for parking. I had one 12oz. cup of pop that cost $2.50. A sandwich cost $6.50. I passed on that.

The reason for going to this show was to take some pictures of the Rocker and Cross Bones and spend some time with a good friend of mine, Mike. I stated in another post my digital camera is a little old and photos don't come out that great. Here are the best photos this camera took.


The Rocker C




Rocke C, front view.




Rocker C, rear view.




The Rocker




Front view of the Rocker




The Cross Bones.




Front View




Rear View



Custom Bikes From The Show





Meaning Of The Day: AMA - American Motorcycle Association.


Now You Know, Biker Joe

No comments: