Still Recuperating



I'm still recuperating form the fall I had last Sunday.(Please read my last Post.) Each day since the fall I keep getting more discomfort to more parts of my body then I had the day before. My ribs is were I have the most pain. Sitting is a chore also. I will need to keep this Post short so I can go back to bed and keep the healing process working.

Just one thing before I go. If you are visiting this Blog for the first time I would like you to leave a comment. Let me know how you like the Blog or not and please feel free to add some information or your thoughts on the topic at hand.


Way,way back in the day



The Meaning Of The Day:
BAB (Born Again Biker) - Someone who has recently returned to riding after a period of absence.

Now you know, Biker Joe

2 comments:

River Whiskey said...

Sorry to hear about your fall Biker Joe. Hopefully it won't discourage you from doing what you love.

For what it's worth, one of my friends had a terrible fall off a horse. She said it would not stop her from riding.

Get Better.

Biker Joe said...

River Whiskey, thank you for visiting my Blog and for your concern on my fall last Sunday. Today is the best I've felt all week. I fell on my back and my ribs took the blunt of the fall. I don't understand that one.
Bending over is much better and I can now take in a full breath with out pain. Breathing never felt so good.