I Have To Apologize



Hello biker buds. I feel much better today. I'm going to try exercising today. I work out at least three times a week but the injury to my ribs from the fall kept me from my routine last week. I will let you know how things worked out in my next post.

I have to apologize for the absence of biker stuff on my blog lately. But the weather will not cooperate. We are looking for another storm today. The weather guy says another 6 to 9 inches.If this storm materializes the total snow fall this year will be over 70 inches. I really don't wan't to post biker news from the internet if I can avoid it. I want to post stuff I witnessed or experienced that's why I named this Blog "My Harley-Davidson Ramblings".

My favorite Harley store is having their open house on March 15. If this trend keeps up everyone will be showing up on snow mobiles.


Todays Photo



The Meaning Of The Day:
Backfire - Explosion of the fuel in the intake manifold or carburetor, but often used to describe the explosion of unburned fuel in the exhaust system.

Now you know, Biker Joe

No comments: