Cross Bones What a Bike



Well Harley has really out done themselves this time. Another new model for 2008. It is called, Cross Bones. Photos and review supplied by, Motorcycle.com. I would never get rid of my scoot, but if I had the money I would add this one to my stable.

I'm going to my Harley store and see if one has come in. I will post some real life photos.




All right now stop drooling on your keyboard.

Tip of The Day:

Frame and suspension should be given a once over at least one a month. You should,

Check and tighten all nuts and bolts. Engine, trans. mounting hardware. Use a name brand torque wrench.

Look for hair line cracks around engine and transmission mounting brakets.

Check steering fork assembly for looseness and adjust as needed.

Check fork fluid level. use only approved fork oil.

Inspect rear shocks, replace if worn and check fender mounting hardware.

Check handle bars for cracks and inspect mounts.

Oil cables and all levers.

Now you know, Biker Joe


No comments: