Tip Of The Day?

First off. Would you like a "Tip of the day" added to the Blog? I've decided I would give a tip of the day in my daily Post. So starting today at the end of my Post I will include a tip that could help you Harley Davidson owners better maintain your bikes. Maybe even save some money on repairs down the line.

If you think "Tip of the day " is a waste, let me know.

Update on the weather here. Broke another record, temperatures hit a high of 65° yesterday.

We had high winds and a few tornadoes were sited. They say it should dry out a little tomorrow if it does I will pull out the bike for that needed winter ride.














Tip Of The Day:

When cleaning your motorcycles chrome the best thing to use is those alcohol rub sheets. Try to avoid leaving finger prints on chrome. The oil from your fingers or hands has acids that can eat into the chrome. The chrome could discolor or even start peeling if not cleaned off immediately.



Biker Joe

No comments: