I'm Back With a Vengeance



With a vengeance? Might be a little bit harsh. But I wanted to get your attention.

I've been gone from posting this last week. I was working on some cosmetic changes on the Blog. I put some Tabs just below the header. So let me explain there use.

The Home Tab, will bring you back to my first post. It explains the reason I started this Blog.

E-Store Tab will bring you to my E Store site. I plan on selling new and used Harley parts. It's under construction so in the mean time enjoy the fish aquarium.

Projects Tab will bring you to where I will have bike repair projects done by friends of the blog or if I can at times guest wrenches. They will have photos and instructions and a comment or two when possible.

More Photos Tab will bring you to the place I will drop some of the over flow photos from posts. I don't want my Posts to be cluttered. I will have photos from bike shows I might attend. Rallies and Charity rides photos also.

Links Tab brings you to a list of links that I are labeled, Friends of the Blog and Links Of Interest. These actually are self explanatory.

So there we are. Be patient I'm doing this all myself, you wont be disappointed. Hope you all like the new look and enjoy what I have in store for the future on "My Harley-Davidson Ramblings".

Boy cabin fever is really setting in. The weather sucks and the temp keeps going into the single digits every other day. The heating bill will be killer this year.

I'm going to break out this house next week. I'm going to the "International Motorcycle Show" in Rosemont Illinois/Chicago. No matter what the weather is. I live about forty miles form the convention center. I will take lots of pictures and post them here.

Last year Harley introduced the new Sportster Nightster. I think they will have the new Cross Bones and the Rocker this year. We will see.




Here is Doug the parts guy working the parts counter. You can see he loves his job. Everyone at WoodStock Harley seems to love their jobs. Some one told me "If your happy with your job it's like not working at all."

Tip of The Day: I had no idea how hard it would be to find Tips that would be not only help full but mechanically correct. So in accordance to my being a fanatic for being correct with my facts. The "Tip of The Day" is on hold. I will post tips when I find them and they pass muster.

So today I will start the, "Meaning of the Day". These words will have some relation to the motorcycle or rider. I will start with A and work my way through the alphabet.

Meaning of the Day:

ABS - Anti-lock braking system. System that senses when a tire is about to loose traction during braking and decreases braking force, preventing tire lock up. Some 2008 Harley's for the first time are being equipped with ABS.

Now you know, Biker Joe

No comments: