Where are all the people?




They say, "if you build it they will come". OK , now I built my Blog so where are all the people?

Yesterday I was working on this Blog of mine. I'm looking for some interesting links and other stuff on motorcycles to add here for your enjoyment.

As many of you know this page you are looking at has a lot going on in the background. There takes a lot of programing code to show links, photos, lists, and other cool stuff on this page.

I know computers inside and out. Windows operating systems and network maintenance is my forte. Programing and and writing code is new to me. I can write small Batch Files and VB Scripts. I'm not one for leaving things basic so I'm trying to do a quick study in HTML, "Hyper text Markup Language". A lot of this code can be found out there and one can do a Copy/Paste of these codes in the body of the page where needed. But I like knowing how things work so I'm not going to put anything into my pages I haven't tested first.

If you are one that frequents this Blog there will be changes often in it's looks as I learn more about this coding. I want to keep everything pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate. So people, come back and come back often.

You probably have seen a Donate button added to the page. I have arthritis in my hands that has made me take an early retirement. I can't use tools like I did for ten hours a day anymore. So I started this Blog about the love I have for Harley's and hope to entertain and help some of you with your maintenance questions. I'm hoping also, this Blog can supplement my income. At first this was not my intentions, but I know of people that are making their Blog a full time job and making a decent living.

So, if you think what you are reading here is entertaining and helpful to you. A small donation would be greatly appreciated. I hope this does not turn most of you off and scare you away. You know what they say, "If you don't ask you won't receive". I thank all in advance.

To tell the truth there is not much to write on motorcycles this time of year living in the rust belt. I don't want to keep complaining about the weather so I'm just going to say, I can't wait for spring! We all will have to be patient and spring will be here soon.





Screamin Eagle Fat Boy



Tip of the day:
Is the vibration from the engine of your bike causing the bolts and or nuts coming loose? You can stop this from happening by using a little Loctite® on the bolts treads before you fasten them together. Loctite® is a brand of adhesive that fills in the spaces in the treads, when dried, bond the fastener. Loctite® comes in varying viscosities and strengths. You can buy it in tubes or bottles and they come color coded. All it takes is one or two small drops (no more) on the treads to cure your bolt loosening blues.

Now you know, Biker Joe

No comments: