Total Warm Up

We broke a temp record yesterday 61° and maybe another one today. The rain washed away the snow but still have some salt left over. Will be getting more rain today and a flood warning for the area.

I hope the streets will be clean enough to ride tomorrow or the next day.

As I posted Friday, I was going over to the Harley store and purchase some spark plugs. While I was there I visited some of my friends that work at the dealer. Everyone I spoke to said that business is slow and some employees hours have been cut. It is always slow this time of the year. If the temperature stays up the customers will return.

I looked at some of the new 08 models on the floor. No Rocker yet and no time table for when we will see one on the floor. There will be a bike show coming in February. They say the new Rocker will be at the Harley booth so I hope to be there and take a few pics of it. I will post them for sure.














Take a look at this photo of a custom Soft
Tail I found. This truly is a looker.

Bye for now, Biker Joe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Biker Joe

Just want to say I really enjoy reading all of your information on bikes. Also I really think your bike is cool.
Keep up the information, its really worth knowing

Biker Chick

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Biker Chick.

I'm trying to make my Blog evey interesting and with some facts that will help my fellow bikers,like you,

Biker Joe

Anonymous said...

Hey Biker Joe

Just thought I'd come back to see what else you have to say, and of course again it was very interesting, Waiting to hear what you have for the tip on tires.

Again thanks for info

Biker Chick

Biker Joe said...

Biker Chick,

Glad to see your back. I need more people like you visiting my Blog. Pass the word that there is a, in my opinion, a very informative Harley Blog here. Look at todays Blog. I have another great tip on tire care.

Take care, Biker Joe

Biker Joe said...

Biker chick,

I meant to say, look at todays Post.

Biker Joe