Riding in Cold Weather with Asthma




Not much going on today, so I'll try to make this Post interesting.

When I ride in cold weather I need to keep the cold air out of my lungs. I have border line Asthma, so I have to keep the air pollution out of my lungs. I looked around for something that will keep my face warm and cover my nose and mouth. I found a face covering called, "Extreme-Danna". It's made by a company who's name is Sparkling Earth. They make all kinds of Bandannas, skull caps, Do-Rags and much more.

The Extreme-Danna that I purchased is constructed in a three layer triangle shaped bandanna. The center layer acts like a filtering layer. When I breath out and back in the the cold air gets warmed going back in. I like how I don't have to tie any knots, it has on each end Velcro® fasteners. Wrap it around the head and push the Velcro ends together. The price is right and it looks cool too.






Tip of the Day:
Tire care revisited. When cleaning tires use a mild detergent and rinse thoroughly. Do not use any tire conditioning products, like Armor all®. This stuff will actually dry out your tires and weaken the side walls.
Don't store tires in direct sun light or near anything with an electric motor running. The Ozone from the sun or a running electric motor will dry and crack the tire.

Now you know, Biker Joe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice site. Have you watched the movie history of Harley Davidson . If your interested in downloading , and watching it, please visit my blog.

www.billybb.blogspot.com

If you like please leave a comment.
billy

Biker Joe said...

Thanks californiakid,

I want to make this Blog interesting and clutter free so I get return visits. I will be adding more content as time goes by.

Biker Joe

Anonymous said...

Hi bro its californiakid . I just started a nes blog. Its by invite only here is my first post. If you want to join, let me know.
Adobe.CS3.Master.Collection-MAGNiTUDE (4 DVD) you have my email.