Help Is On The Way


I'm going to get some help today. I'm trying to find out how to keep the edges on my brake rotors from getting surface rust on them. No matter what I do the rust keeps returning. This guy I met at the Harley store is coming over and we are going to see what can be done to stop it.

When I get this problem fixed I will add it to my Tip of the day.


What a beautiful day for a ride.


Note: I will be taking Sunday's off. There will be no Post on Sunday's. If I get bored I might Post something I think is interesting. Thank you for your understanding.

Tip of the day: In my next few Posts I will have some tips on tire care.

Did you know if a motorcycle is left standing for as little as three weeks it could cause a flat spot in the tires. The flat spot condition can put the tire and wheel out of balance. As said in any Harley owners manual, " This could cause death or serious injury".

There are two things you can do. One, you can roll the bike to a different spot on the floor and two, you can lift the bike off the floor with a bike lift. I myself use the lift method. The lift method will also take the weight off the suspension, the rear shocks and forks.

Have a great weekend, Biker Joe

No comments: